Tarlac

Still in my Pajama..


I just woke up, it's Monday morning and I didn't go to work today because we visited my fiance's lola here in Tarlac. It feel so good waking up in the morning without thinking of the things that I should do, breathing fresh air and free from the noise of the metro but just birds chirping around the trees. .. haaayyy.... this is the life I want... We visit here once in a while, we left yesterday at around 2:30 in the afternoon, normally it takes about 3hours from our place to get here but since my fiance drove yesterday it only took us 1 and half hours, imagine us flying in the highway...
We were welcomed by their relatives, by the way the Pabalate's (My fiance's family) is the type of family who is really very close, they have this different closeness that is not very common to other families, they are like friends, a very close barkada I may say...
They are very much aware of our upcoming wedding and everybody were very excited and have their different point of views and ideas for our wedding. One of her aunts Tita bheng will provide us our photo booth souvenir , while tita Elsie will be in charge of the entourage and church flowers as their present.. Thanks in advance... Oh by the way one of her aunt's , Ditse is a dressmaker and she's going to make my bridesmaids dresses....
We really had a great time last night talking and laughing as always, everybody were so makulit especially all of my fiance's uncles including his Dad.
But sad to say , were going back home this afternoon, back to Manila, back to my routine life, waking up at 3am preparing to go to office, hearing loud horns, breathing polluted air and so on. So since I'm still here I still have some time to enjoy the fresh air. Happy Monday to me!

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates