Hating Wednesday


Wednesdays is my most hated day, actually I used to hate Tuesdays but ever since I've been busy every Wednesday I had a change of heart. I feel so low and gloomy every Wednesday, I don't know why, it feels like Wednesdays is a very loooong day for me.
Wednesday is also known as the "hump day ", according to research a week is based on a hill, Monday and Tuesday is the climbing point where our week start. Wednesday is when you reach the top of the hill, the most difficult part. When you surpass this day, her comes Thursday and Friday represent climbing down or ending the weekdays. That's why for me, after Wednesday it feels like everything go smoothly and fast . Nothing special happened to me today . Tomorrow is Thursday and I'm looking forward to have my weekends soon....

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates